Our latest publication “A multicenter comparison of quantification methods for antisense oligonucleotide-induced DMD exon 51 skipping in Duchenne muscular dystrophy cell cultures” was recently published.
As it is the case with several of our publications, it summarises a collaboration between different research labs to agree on protocols and cross-validate the methods we use to quantify exon skipping in cell culture, the first step in the screening of new antisense oligonucleotide drugs.
This collaboration was facilitated by COST Action networking grant BM1207 and researchers from our group at Biocruces Bizkaia collaborated with scientists from:
- Leiden University Medical Center in The Netherlands;
- University of Ferrara, Italy;
- University College London Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, United Kingdom;
- BioMarin Nederland B.V., The Netherlands;
- Royal Holloway University of London, United Kingdom;
- University of Northampton, Northampton, United Kingdom
- Institute of Myology, France